CakePHP is an open-source web framework It chases the MVC (model–view–controller) approach. CakePHP uses well-known software engineering concepts and software design patterns, such as convention over configuration, model–view–controller, active record, association data mapping, and front controller.
CakePHP takes the monotony out of web development. We provide you with all the tools you need to get started coding what you really need to get done: the logic specific to your application. Instead of reinventing the wheel every time you sit down to a new project, check out a copy of CakePHP and get started with the real guts of your application.
CakePHP is intended to make developing, deploying and maintaining applications much easier. Models, Views, and Controllers guarantee a strict but natural separation of business logic from data and presentation layers.
- Flexible licensing and Built-in validation
- Consistent with PHP versions 4 and 5
- Integrated CRUD for database interaction
- Code generation, Application scaffolding, MVC architecture
- Request remitter with clean, custom URLs
- Fast and flexible templating (PHP syntax, with helpers)
- Email, Cookie, Security, Session, and Request Handling Components
Why Use CakePHP?
- CakePHP relies on Model-View-Control model that separates the business logic from the information presentation layer.
- Object-relational Mapping is information saved within the kind of tables that are additional diagrammatic through categories.
- CakePHP permits the usage of prewritten code into completely different comes that save plenty of development time.
- CakePHP needs zero configurations before developers will begin exploitation it. Most of the feature and settings are motor vehicle detected so developers aren’t needed to tack any settings aside from the information affiliation settings.
- CakePHP offers integral validation options that are terribly easy nonetheless economical in use. Developers will attach multiple validation rules to one file and attain advanced validation practicality.
- CakePHP offers CRUD practicality that permits straightforward management of information. It permits you to make, Read, Update and Delete the assorted entities within the system.