WordPress is a free and open-source content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL. To function, WordPress has to be installed on a web server, which would either be part of an Internet hosting service or a network host in its own right. The first may be an example of a service like WordPress.com outlook and other matters can be running a computer software package WordPress.org. A local computer may be used for single-user testing and learning purposes. Features include a plug-in architecture and a template system. As of January 2018, WordPress was by more than 29.4% of the top 10 million websites. WordPress is reportedly the most popular website manage-ment or blogging system in use on the Web, supporting more than 60 million websites. WordPress also other application has been used for the domain, such as comprehensive performance system (PDS).
Features of wordpress
- Responsive design is the top must-have feature of all websites for 2013 and is a must when it comes to WordPress themes as well with the number of people viewing information on tablets and mobile phones.
- Social sharing features a must and themes have to be expandable and flexible with the number of social networks supported.
- WordPress have many popular themes have these multiple page styles built in, so everything is pretty much ready to go right “out of the box.”
- Auto-upgrade and Support: Many popular topics have been automatically upgraded to detail automatically and include specific and detailed instructions for updating information included in the details and usage, installation and optimization.
- WordPress has inclusion of custom and customizable widgets are one of the features that WordPress users love. Look at any of the popular topics and you will find that almost every single custom widget is included.
- In versions of WordPress 3.4 and later, the live theme customizer allows users to make these types of changes quickly, by element and preview simultaneously.
- Number1 plugin from WordPress directory is an indicator of choosing a theme, all in a SEO pack, how important this feature is.
- Retina display ready with more and more users buying devices with HD and retina displays, the quality of images and visuals matters more than ever.
- Complaint This coding standard can be a complex part for many WordPress theme users, but the code should be sound. A good theme takes into account proper PHP, HTML, CSS, privacy and security protocols. Quality code is the skeleton for a quality website.
- Design bundle WordPress theme designers are expanding topics to provide a complete design package to include a variety of add-ons.
Why Use WordPress ?
- WordPress Can Handle Different Media Types
- WordPress is safe and secure
- WordPress is Easy To Manage
- WordPress is Search Engine Friendly
- WordPress is Extendable by Using Themes and Plug-in
- WordPress is Easy to Use and Learn
- WordPress is Free as in Freedom